Welcome to the Diamond Island Regatta for 2021!
- Diamond Island Regatta & Split Rock Race Roundup for 2021
- Diamond Island Regatta Results for 2021
- Split Rock Race Results for 2021
Saturday, August 14, brings the ninth annual Diamond Island Regatta, the signature racing event of the Diamond Island Yacht Club (formerly the Royal Savage Yacht Club). The race is part of the Lake Champlain Championship Series (LCCS) and benefits the Lake Champlain Maritime Museum.
This year, with vaccinations in arms, we are thrilled to be returning with our traditional breakfast, at the DIYC tent at 8 a.m. (for just $5). A skippers’ meeting will take place at 9 a.m., with the race starting sequence beginning at 11 a.m. on Town Farm Bay. After the race there will be a presentation from the Lake Champlain Maritime Museum at 4:30 p.m. at the tent (this time on Prohibition in Vermont; we’ll listen with celebratory drinks in hand!), followed by the awards ceremony, and, at 5:30 p.m., the Lobster Fest dinner, a post-race party, raffles and more, all to celebrate sailing on Lake Champlain and benefit the Lake Champlain Maritime Museum.
Also, plan to stay and join us for our new race—also part of the LCCS—the Split Rock Race. This will take place on Sunday morning, August 15, so you can gather some more series points before heading home.
Below, you’ll find links to the Race Registration Form (the online registration deadline is 9 p.m. on August 13), Notice of Race documents and Sailing Instructions for both races, as well as the Marks and Courses info for Diamond Island Yacht Club events.
Can’t wait to see you all out on the course and under the open-air club tent for the celebration!
- Diamond Island Regatta/Split Rock Race Registration
- Diamond Island Regatta 2021 Notice of Race
- Diamond Island Regatta 2021 Sailing Instructions
- Split Rock Race 2021 Notice of Race
- Split Rock Race 2021 Sailing Instructions
- DIYC Marks and Courses for 2021
- Unofficial Chart of Race Marks
- Diamond Island Regatta 2020 Wrap-up
- DIR 2020 Results