COME ONE, COME ALL,
powerboaters and sailors,
to DIYC’s 2021 Cruise Week!
This season’s Cruise Week takes place from July 2 through July 11. We need your information and plans ASAP. Come for the full week or just a day or two. If something comes up and just have to change plans, that’s okay, just let us know! We understand that life can get in the way of having fun on the lake.
The cruise week team wants to hear from you now!
This year’s theme: “The Pink Flamingos.” Show your flamingos!
Activities may include:
- Enjoy the Burlington Fireworks from a distance.
- A night at the Willsboro Bay Marina for only $1 a foot, a gathering in the club house and a weather routing talk about Weather Routing Inc. (Click the link to view weather forecasts for Cruise Week, every three days, beginning on July 1.)
- Clean up the lake: Pick up the most trash and win a prize.
- Cruise Week Passports: Visit every boat, get your passport stamped, meet your fellow boating enthusiasts, win a prize.
- Dinghy (rowing) races.
- Dinghy volleyball.
- Learn new skills by day-sailing on another boat.
- See the Dana Bolton Flotilla Concert from your boat!
- Cruise Week Open House: Want to add a wind turbine or solar panels? This is a great time to see how other people have set up their boats.
- Sign up for CW and get access to a complimentary SeaWeather.net account for the week!
- Learn about the condition of Lake Champlain with a speaker from The Lake Champlain Committee.
- And more to come!
Use the online form below to register for Cruise Week:
The bottom line! Cruise Week is a great way to meet your fellow club members and get out on the water! We hope to see you there. You’ll find the tentative itinerary below. Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org_Itinerary